L. Brian Chunn
Mr. Chunn is a member of the firm who lives in Daphne, Alabama and practices principally in the firm’s Daphne office. His areas of specialty include civil litigation and domestic relations, as well as probate, real property and commercial law. He also assists the firm in its representation of local governmental authorities.
Mr. Chunn received his degree in Finance from the University of South Alabama in 1987. He graduated from the University Of Alabama School Of Law in 1992, where he was a member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Board. Mr. Chunn is a member of the Baldwin County Bar Association and the Alabama State Bar, as well as the Family Law Section of the Alabama State Bar. He practices in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Chunn has successfully litigated and mediated numerous divorces as well as other civil matters. He has successfully litigated accident, personal injury and property damage claims for both defendants and plaintiffs.
Mr. Chunn enjoys hunting, fishing and football with his wife and sons. He is active in several local charities.
- Alabama, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- The University of Alabama School of Law, Tuscaloosa, Alabama – 1992
- Honors: Member, John A. Campbell Moot Court Board
- University of South Alabama
- Bachelor of Science in Finance – 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Baldwin County Bar Association, Member
- Alabama State Bar, Member
- Family Law Section